90 Minutes £130
Colour Analysis is the simplest and most effective way to improve your look. Wearing the colour that flatters you will enhance your best features instantly.
When you understand which colours complement your natural colouring you can save money and look fabulous!
A colour consultation will show you:
- Why certain shades compliment your natural colouring more than others
- An assessment of colours that suit you best and how to identify them
- How best to wear the colours you already have and how to introduce new shades to make your wardrobe more versatile
- Advice on make-up colours that suit you naturally
Includes 42 colour swatch wallet tailored to you to use as a guide when shopping.
2 hours £120
Understanding your body shape is the first step to knowing what styles you should invest in. A style consultation will help you understand what suits your figure and why this provides you with the tools you need to make the right clothing choices.
A style consultation will show you how to:
- Select the most flattering styles and fabrics for your body shape, proportions, lifestyle and budget.
- Achieve a perfect fit every time when clothes shopping
- Express your personality through your wardrobe
- Develop a co-ordinated wardrobe for maximum usage
- Dress with confidence, whatever the occasion
Includes a personalised style report full of tips and information just for you
2 hours £120
Do you open your wardrobe doors and struggle to find an outfit to wear? Then this course is for you.
Find out the most suitable looks to wear with confidence and learn how to keep stylish and up to date. Learn how to choose the best clothes to suit your body shape, life-style and budget.
You will also learn what kind of clothes and accessories you should have based on your personal and professional needs.
Includes a personalised report to achieve the perfect basic wardrobe, adding confidence and flair to your day to day dressing routine.
2 hours £120
Concha will accompany you on a personal shopping trip where you will be shown how to find the styles and colours that suit you. It will be a unique experience dedicated specifically for you, saving money and time, finding the best outfits for any occasion.
1 hour £50
Your make-up should suit your colouring and complement your look too. A make-up lesson will give you the knowledge and the skills to apply daily make-up or create looks with confidence.
A Colour Be Beautiful Make-up Lesson will show you:
- How to best care for your skin
- A fast and simple make-up routine
- Make-up colours that suit you naturally
- Application tips for a long-lasting look
- Make-up advice for a special occasion
Includes: a personalised make-up tutorial handout
If you would like more information on our Personal Style services or would like to chat to Concha, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 02380 980777.